Sometimes you may need to return a luxury watch as it was bought as a gift, or the look of the watch doesn’t compliment your unique sense of style. At Timepieces Belgium, we understand that there are times when returns are necessary which is why we have a 14-day return policy. During this time period, should you need to return your watch, you can, with no questions asked. This means you have complete discretion when shopping with us.
To return a luxury watch to us, please contact our team first. This allows us to provide you with the best possible service and ensure the return process goes as smoothly as possible. Please note, that the cost to return the watch to Timepieces Belgium is the responsibility of the buyer and we recommend that you return the watch both registered and fully insured with a tracking code to avoid any issues. To complete a return, we require your original receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Returns are only accepted for watches purchased through our website, www.timepiecesbelgium.com. Please note that purchases made by appointment are final.
Returns are subject to the following terms and conditions;
- Any luxury watch that has been worn, and suffered damage will not be accepted for a refund.
- Watches must be returned only in the exact condition it was sold to you.
- Any documentation or attachments provided to you with the sale must be returned with the watch and in its original packaging.
- Should you wish to open the watch case within the 14-day returns period, you will first need to contact our team for approval.
- All refunds are provided in the same form of payment used during the original transaction.
- Refunds are only provided once we have received the returned product and carried out an inspection.
- Timepieces Belgium is not liable for any packages lost or damaged during a returns process. We, therefore, recommend returning packages fully insured.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns